Monday 13 August 2012

Pure Holistic Calm - Massage +

Need to relax and unwind? Feeling Stressed? Suffer from Anxiety or Depression? Want to reduce frequency and intensity of headaches? Want to feel amazing and refreshed? Do you have muscle spasms or knots? I have a ITEC Diploma in Holistic Massage (Level 3) Clean, friendly, professional treatment room with luxury couch. Health form completion and introduction on first visit which lasts approx 15 mins. Full Body Holistic Massage for Males and Females 30 mins: 30.00 1 hour: 45.00 This is a non sexual service. Hi mayb male massage is somthing u have been eager 2 try but have been 2 nervous LET ME ASSURE U UR PRIVACY AND MY DISCREATION R 2ND 2 NONE Itec trained with years of experience in massage . I offer this service FREE yes FREE OF CHARGE AS NOT MY MAIN LINE OF WORK I MASSAGE OUT OF WORK HRS SO mayb after a hard day at the office /gym this is a service u would like 2 try pls feel free 2 contact my self pls tell me ur name .MASSAGE IS FREE AND OPEN 2 MALE/FEMALE ANY AGE ,GUMTREE POLICY NONE SEXUAL SERVICE .PLS TXT ONLY WILL NOT REPLY VIA EMAILS ITS A SAFEY THING WILL NOT ANWSER WITHHELD NUMBERS THANKS 4reading add and hope 2 hear from u all . I Have just recently trained to do hair extensions, hence why i am offering really cheap prices to build up my experience and skills, I cover the stockport and surrounding areas. I can only offer evening and weekend appointments To just fit the extensions - 50 (If you get the hair) For the prebonded method with hair - 100 * Individual strands glued in For the micro ring method with hair - 120&#

0 comments:

Post a Comment