Saturday 4 August 2012

Reiki Treatments - INTRODUCTORY DISCOUNTS ?

GREAT INTRODUCTORY PRICES!!!!!!! I am a holistic therapist working in and around the Falkirk area. I work from my own home and can provide any of my treatments as a mobile service. 1 hour Reiki treatment - 15.00 (normal price 25.00) 30 minute Reiki treatment - 10.00 (normal price 15.00) Animal Reiki - Please get in touch to discuss this. To save you even more, a 4-session booking comes with a discount of 25% off. Please get in touch by email, phone or text for more details. I also offer Reiki Evenings, tailored to suit you and up to 5 of your friends and/or family members. You can all recieve a 30 minute Reiki treatment on the same evening in the same place (of your choosing). Discount increases with amount of people receiving Reiki, please get in touch for further information. MobileWaxing men and women full leg half leg, top lip ,eye brows, arms, armpits, bikini line, speedo line, back, chest all welcome call 07545380097 spray taning,tinting, eyelashes are also available Hello Ladies and Gentleman,are you stressed with the day today busy life? Want to escape all the tensions and stress and have a relaxing time?Just come to my place where you can relax and have a massage which will make you feel relaxed and stress free. I am fully qualified massage therapist offering full body swedish massage, I will make sure you will leave the place with happiness and relaxed.So what are you waiting for???just give me a ring and I am happy to anwer any questions and happy to perform the massage. I am located in Mosley, Parking,shower and clean towels are available. Book now..... Prices: Full body massage 1 hr 40 30 mins 25 90 mins 60 NO WITHHELD NUMBER PLS STRICTLY NON

0 comments:

Post a Comment