Thursday 16 August 2012

Spray Taning by Coco-Bella *****Special Offer******* .

Coco-Bella are offering a full body spray tan from the comfort of your own home. Choose from two shades, LA Taning 10 or 12. Was 15 now 12 Fast Tan (develope 2-4hrs) - Was 20 now 15 *******For a limited time Tues/Wed taning only 8.50!!!!******* Covering Glasgow and surrounding areas. Hi their, My name is Will I am training at Charles worthington as an apprentice and am near completion of my NVQ 2! I do training on a Tuesday 2:00 till 6:00 I won an award from Charles worthington himself of how well I am doing in training. I will need models over the year! For a short graduation, round layers and square layers I will also need models for hair ups e.g. Rollers, curling hair with wand and also using the curling tongs! I will also be asking you to send me a picture of your hair, and information on what you want done etc. And will be at 7 Percy Street, London, W1T 1DH (that is where I train on Tuesday) please contact me for more information Thank you Will I am male and am looking for a massage or Indian head massage service available near the city centre. If you are available in the evenings or weekends to offer such a service, please get in touch with what you can offer and your rates, and I would be happy to contact you and arrange an appointment. Micro Ring Hair Extensions Silicon lined micro rings are better for your own hair than glue and sewn in wefts, less damaging to the hair and easy to remove. Clients who used to wear other types of extensions are

0 comments:

Post a Comment