Tuesday 4 September 2012

Relaxing Massage By Professionally Trained Gay- Friendly Guy - all welcome! *

Hello everyone! I am a very friendly easy-going, polite, clean and dedicated guy. I have been trained by a professional masseur with vtct level 3 diploma in massage therapy. I offer a superb, relaxing, stress-relieving, full body massage in the comfort of your own home or hotel. My massages can be tailored to work more intensively on certain areas where pain or injury exist. I am not able to accommodate but I do have my own reliable transport. I use a professional table and proper oils. I have many satisfied clients already. Special requests considered. I can sometimes do late call-outs subject to my availability. Please contact me to discuss you specific requirements.This service is for both male and female clients. Areas covered include Coventry, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, , Leicester, Rugby, South Warwickshire, and Worcestershire - other areas possible by arrangement. Please note that I work by appointments only.  FULL SET OF INDIVIDUAL EYELASHES EXTENSIONS ONLY 30 MINK LASHES 40 SILK LASHES 35 FULL SET OF PARTY LASHES 15 GELISH NAIL POLISH 15 DESIGN GELISH NAILS 18 GELISH NAIL TOES 15 HAND MASSAGE 8 FEET MASSAGE 10 MANICURE PLUS MASSAGE 22 PEDICURE PLUS MASSAGE 25 ACRYLIC NAILS 25 DESIGN ACRYLIC NAILS 28 EYEBROW SHAPING 6 EYEBROW TINTING 6 EYEBROW SHAPING AND TINTING 10 BRAZILIAN BLOW DRY{HAIR KER

0 comments:

Post a Comment