Friday 3 August 2012

Fusion Hair by Cara - mobile hairdressing -

Fusion Mobile Hairdressing I have 4 years experience and I work in the comfort of your own home. Affordable and just as good as a salon, I can provide treatments and services most salons do but at a better price. Family discounts when booking with me. I work in the dorset area; Poole, Bournemouth, Wimborne, Broadstone and Ferndown plus surrounding area. I can travel to Blanford at an extra charge 6 Treatments, Cut and blow dry 18 Wet/dry cut 15 Highlights 26 (t-section) Full head 35 Colour from 25 Blow dry 10 Travel charge: 3 after 4 miles 5.50 after 9 miles I live in Corfe-Mullen Please call from 10am - 7pm Appointments - please email, call, text or leave a voicemail. Thanks Cara 07776395369 My names Rebecca I am an experienced nail tech I have done nails now for over 7 years. My prices are very cheap I also do 3d nails. Have a look on my Facebook page for my details and pictures of the nails I do. My Facebook name is Rebecca nails xxx Hi, I need a hairdresser who can cut mens hair. I would like my hair cut in my house in East Belfast. Would have to be available to cut after 6pm. Thanks Real Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Extentions For Sale All lengths and styles and colours available call Eva Mob. 07939051079 Massage for men and all today. Leave me a email with phone number? in the next hour In Birmingham GOOD male massuer

0 comments:

Post a Comment