Friday 3 August 2012

Half Price Reflexology and Reiki Treatments *

Hands on Healing are offering half price Reflexology and Reiki Treatments throughout August. A one hour treatment is now 20 until the end of August, call Jane on 07816611366 to book in, remember to mention the gumtree offer. Hands on Healing 12 Atherton Street Prescot L34 5QN Hi ladies I am a fully qualified beautician and doing a treatments in the comfort of your own home. I do waxing, tinting, lashes, threading , manicure,pedicure,minx nails,spray tan. Ladies I cover all the areas of Glasgow, Eastkilbride ,Hamilton,rutherglen,Motherwell and .......... Pls book ur app asa 07827292062 sue GREAT INTRODUCTORY PRICES!!!!!!! I am a holistic therapist working in and around the Falkirk area. I work from my own home and can provide any of my treatments as a mobile service. 1 hour Reiki treatment - 15.00 (normal price 25.00) 30 minute Reiki treatment - 10.00 (normal price 15.00) Animal Reiki - Please get in touch to discuss this. To save you even more, a 4-session booking comes with a discount of 25% off. Please get in touch by email, phone or text for more details. I also offer Reiki Evenings, tailored to suit you and up to 5 of your friends and/or family members. You can all recieve a 30 minute Reiki treatment on the same evening in the same place (of your choosing). Discount increases with amount of people receiving Reiki, please get in touch for further information. I am a professional bridal make up artist. I have been a professional make up artist for the past six years. I love to work with people especially on there special day. I feel it is important to enhance the natural beauty enough so that the bride still feels like herself! It is very important to book a trial beforehand this wi

0 comments:

Post a Comment