Saturday 11 August 2012

************* Great Body Massage ************ New Masseuse -

I offer different kinds off massages to suit all your needs: * Swedish massage * Deep tissue massage * Back and Neck massage About my place: - very close to Ealing Broadway underground station - parking spaces available - shower on premises + towels Please note: - Services are offered to both genders. - ITEC qualified - This is not a sexual service. Ring : O ...7 ...9..4 ...3...9...I...3...I...3....2..... Available to Males/Females/Couples The massage treatments I offer are therapeutic and deeply relaxing. According to your needs and preferences the massage can be performed either gently or firmly using a mixture of warm oils, heated massage table. I am a Young 18 year old Male Massage Therapist, I am fully trained / VTCT qualified and have lots of experienced in: * Wellness Massage * Full Body Massage * Head to Toes Massage * Reflexology I work from private therapy rooms located in the North Laines area of Brighton. Price for my massage treatment start from 30 for an hour for either Reflexology or full body relaxation massage or 40 for 90 minutes and can be a combination of massage and reflexology. Buy any treament above and get your second treatment for only 15 for 60 Mins or 20 for 90 Mins. IN-CALLS ONLY!!! I am available fr 3D BROWS 18 .........IN SALON PRICE 25-35 Designed for

0 comments:

Post a Comment