Saturday 11 August 2012

Hair extension models required *

Model required in order for me to build up my portfolio am offering a full head of extensions at a reduced price for more information please get in touch Call or text for more information 07909208915 Hi ,My name is Abla .I am an Egyptian lady . I give the most fantastic full body massage (head and feet included ) ever . Although I say it myself .. I had lots of massage training from deep tissue ( Rebalancing in Poona India),body harmony ,Reiki healing and Rebirthing ( yoqa breathing )to lomi lomi and many more .. which makes a magical massage session for both men and women .. Not only people let go of their pain but also enjoy the beautiful energy gets released in the body and they feel on cloud Nine for days .. One client phoned me the day after saying I still feel your hands on my body .So I charged him over time .lol lol .its the truth . Comments from clients ,I feel relaxed yet invagrated .I have more enegy now ,I sleep less but more deeper sleep .Every time I come to see you good things starts to happen to me .. You know by now that a massage not just for a bit of relaxtion ,its important for your health dont you ? and my deep tissue is just what the doctor ord Here at The Treatment Tree I am committed to providing you with the best quality holistic mobile treatments. Explore my website to choose a therapy that can be delivered to you in the comfort of your own home. www.thetreatmenttree.co.uk I am based in Colliers Wood, SW19 and offer mobile therapies in and around Surrey. I am fully qualified and insured and offer Reflexology, Massage and Aromatherapy in the comfort of your home or hotel from as little as 35. This is a professional service and strictly non sexual, so please dont ask. ITEQ qualified masseur offers you a full body oil massage and hair removal from my centrally located apartment in Wimbledon S W London. &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment