Saturday 11 August 2012

Massage by female available now ?

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,are you stressed with the day today busy life? Want to escape all the tensions and stress and have a relaxing time?Just come to my place where you can relax and have a massage which will make you feel relaxed and stress free. I am fully qualified massage therapist offering full body swedish massage, I will make sure you will leave the place with happiness and relaxed.So what are you waiting for???just give me a ring and I am happy to anwer any questions and happy to perform the massage. I am located in Mosley, Parking,shower and clean towels are available. Book now..... Prices: Full body massage 1 hr 40 30 mins 25 90 mins 60 NO WITHHELD NUMBER PLS STRICTLY NONE SEXUAL SERVICES Model required in order for me to build up my portfolio am offering a full head of extensions at a reduced price for more information please get in touch Call or text for more information 07909208915 Mobile Nail Technician I use NSI Products for Acrylic Nails Acrylic Nails French White Tips 18.00 Sculptured Acrylic Nails 20.00 with UV High Shine Gloss 22.00 UVGel Nails 18.00 Twinkle Toes or Hollywood Toes 20.00 Fibreglass and Silk Overlays 15.00 Nails Art from 1.00 (I do a lot of different designs also I Have gems & stones) As I am mobile I will need your full address and postcode for travel purposes, Please call or e mail for any questions as text may not be replied too. Thank you ................................................................................................................................................ Most of us find it very difficult to relax these days. Our lives are so busy and so hectic that we can hardly find any time for ourselves.&a

0 comments:

Post a Comment