Thursday 9 August 2012

Special offer for REMEDIAL MASSAGE &TAPING THERAPY !

I am offering remedial treatment for NEW CLIENTS only for 35pound/h (normaly i charging 45pounds). Do not hesitate and contact me. I SPECIALIZE IN TREATING: Sport injuries;Stress;Repetitive strain injuries;Isomnia;Headaches;Sciatica;Frozen Shoulders;Tenis elbow;Depresion;Arthritis;Chronic/acute spine,back and shouldres condition,menstruation pain,etc I am also offering: - Sport -post nad-pre event massage - Deep tissue massage - Posture correction - Kinesiotherapy taping & sport event taping - Pregnency bliss and bebe massage - Anti cellulitis massage Please send me text to arrange appoitmet with the name and time suit for you or email me if you like quicker answer.I will answer at the time except when I am with a client, when I will reply between appointments Website http://lusciousloxhairextensions.weebly.com www.facebook.com/lusciousloxhairextensions Luscious Lox Hair Extensions offers you the opportunity to adapt the length and thickness of your hair to your requirements. We only use the best quality 100% human hair and we are fully insured and qulified. same day fitting if hair is supplied :) PRICE LIST 14” AAA grade Remy 100% Human hair -Half head 120 -Full head 160 -Extra Vol 180 18” AAA grade Remy 100% Human Hair -Half Head 130 -Full Head 170 -Extra Vol 190 20" AAA grade Remy 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment