Sunday 5 August 2012

Visiting mature male masseur !

Hi. Not everyone can or wants to travel for their massage. I will come to you in your own home and give you a wonderful relaxing massage. I do whole body massages, or just specific areas such as feet, head, shoulders etc. Body shaving can also be included. Minimum time is 20 minutes which costs 15. My service is tailored to your needs and my clients range from 18 to 80, male and female, able bodied and disabled. I travel all over Sussex from my base in Haywards Heath and am available weekdays and Saturdays by appointment. So contact me, Peter Williams AIRMT, on 07909 733168, and let me know what you would like. ABOUT PERMANENT MAKEUP Permanent make up treatments offer having perfectly applied make up first thing in the morning for up to 5 years. You can look your best with beautifully shaped and symmetrical eyebrows, fuller and luscious lips, and sparkling eyes with enhanced eyelashes and eyeliner that stays. Shower, swim, sleep or cry while having makeup!........... …….. imagine waking up every morning and looking beautiful….. Imagine how much easier life would be if you didn’t have to do your makeup every day. ABOUT CAROLINE AND HER TREATMENTS • I am a qualified Permanent Makeup Technician certified by international LCN and American Academy of Micropigmentation, specializing in enhancing eyebrows, eyes and lips. • I am fully insured with Holistic Insurance to work within the UK. • My treatments are safe and hygienic as performed under sterile conditions, with disposable, single use needles, FULLY QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSER & BEAUTY THERAPIST HAIR & BEAUTY TREATMENTS IN COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME. CUT & BLOWDRY FRM 10 HAIR COLOUR FRM 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment