Monday 13 August 2012

Young Spanish Masseuse *Bianca* +

Hello!! +In my massage sessions you receive: - a full-body, therapeutic massage of better-than-spa quality. - therapeutic bodywork, using techniques from Swedish massage - unblock stuck energy - our life force - and free it up for you to use in your daily life. - experience more peace of mind, relaxation and clarity of thought as a result. About Me: lovely ITEC Qualified Spanish masseuse (21yo), very skilled and friendly * *Warm elegant ambiance with candlelight, tranquil music, organic oils * * Unwind, relax & rejuvenate on massage table * * Experience tranquility, deeply calming, iner peace * * Discover serenity, peace and fulfillment * *1hour/120pounds* *call me: 0743 843 8092 - BIANCA Note: THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE. I am ITEC Dip trained and fully insured to practice massage I treat ladies and gentlemen, from youth to maturity. I work from a home location, so my treatment room is more friendly and welcoming than a clinic, but no less professional. What you experience from my treatment depends on the reason you have come to see me, be that for a gentle relaxing pamper, or to address an acute problem. The beauty of Deep Tissue Massage is its versatility and adaptability, and no two treatments are exactly the same. By using firm pressure, applied not only using the palms of my hands, but also my forearms, fingertips, thumbs and elbows, long standing tension and stress can be alleviated producing increased well being of the whole person. Massage is beneficial to a multitude of ailments. When one realises that it is common

0 comments:

Post a Comment