Sunday 2 September 2012

10% off of Eyelash Full Set in Plymouth city centre -

Having Thicker And Longer Lashes Is Every Girl’s Dream. Eyelash Extension Is A Safe, Very Comfortable And Relaxing Procedure! Eyelash Full Set 35.00 now 31.50 Eyelash Half Set 25.00 now 22.50 Eyelash Top-ups 15.00 now 13.50 Please do not hesitate to contact me on 07817901959. Sincerely yours, Nadia Find me on Fb https://www.facebook.com/NB.NailArtStudio?ref=hl I offer a relaxing deep tissue massage for you to enjoy and unwind in comfortable surroundings take time out from our busy lives to relax and unwind with a therapeutic massage and enjoy the experience you will not be dissapointed. I am a fully qualified experienced proffesional masseuse offering a non sexual service to both male and females..please call for a appointment. I look forward to seeing you. Cathy Hi everyone my name is Kirstie, I have been within the hairdressing industry for 6 years and is now freelancing within the south west london area, Are you just too busy with work commitments to find the time to get to a hair salon or the thought of taking the children into a salon is far too stressful? look no further have your hair done in the comfort of your own home. All you need to accommodate me at your home is a chair and access to a sink. My price list follows Full head highlights -80 Half head highlights-65 Scattered highlights-55 Full head tint -70 Regrowth-50 Cut and Blow dry -30 Blow dry-15 Brazilian blow dry-90 I also offer a discount of 20% if you have four or more family members or fri

0 comments:

Post a Comment