Sunday 2 September 2012

Qualified Ladies Hairdresser ?

UK qualified Ladies Hairdresser, providing all your hair care needs in the comfort of your own home! Bilingual (English/ Arabic), I have experience of looking after and treating all hair types. Cutting, colouring, styling, all at very reasonable prices. (cuts from 18, group discounts available). Contact now for an appointment (texts accepted) Hi everyone my name is Kirstie, I have been within the hairdressing industry for 6 years and is now freelancing within the south west london area, Are you just too busy with work commitments to find the time to get to a hair salon or the thought of taking the children into a salon is far too stressful? look no further have your hair done in the comfort of your own home. All you need to accommodate me at your home is a chair and access to a sink. My price list follows Full head highlights -80 Half head highlights-65 Scattered highlights-55 Full head tint -70 Regrowth-50 Cut and Blow dry -30 Blow dry-15 Brazilian blow dry-90 I also offer a discount of 20% if you have four or more family members or friends that need their hair doing at one place. Contact me for your consultation on 07985700851 Hello Ladies and Gentleman,are you stressed with the day today busy life? Want to escape all the tensions and stress and have a relaxing time?Just come to my place where you can relax and have a massage which will make you feel relaxed and stress free. I am fully qualified massage therapist offering full body swedish massage, I will make sure you will leave the place with happiness and relaxed.So what are you waiting for???just give me a ring and I am happy to anwer any questions and happy to perform the massage. I am located in Mosley, Parking,shower and clean

0 comments:

Post a Comment