Sunday 2 September 2012

Stressed or Aching? Then try a Thai! or Swedish (or both) SPECIAL OFFER *

Hi I`m Andy, a massage therapist based in Ringwood and trained in Thailand. (Wat Po 165 hour Thai massage course) I learned Thai massage after receiving them on my trips to Thailand and loving its positive benefits. For the uninitiated its based on yoga and performed on the floor in loose fitting cotton clothing. Its aim is to work on the bodys energy lines (Sen) and to stretch and relax taut and tired muscles. Its a strong massage compared to Swedish but a great workout and strangely relaxing! I also practice Swedish and Lomi Lomi (Hawaian hot oil) and many of my clients have 2 hours.- One of Thai followed by an hour of Swedish/Lomi Lomi. My normal rates are 25.00 an hour or 45.00 for 2 if I`m mobile (10 miles radius of Bournemouth) further away can be negotiated for extra petrol costs) However if you can come to me I am currently offering 15.00 an hour for Thai (first time) to give people a chance t Massage will enhance your energy, relax your body especially muscle tension; also improve blood circulation. Located at 30 Goodge Street, we are pleased to anounce the opening of our Tuina massage centre, HMN beauty centre. We have in the last 2 months; completely refurbished and purpose-built quiet and beautiful massage rooms for our clients. With no expense spared; our rooms are quiet, luxurious and each room even has its own power shower. Our Therapy from Hongkong, and China, provide Facial massage, Tuina Massage, Reflexology, chair massage, Chinese massage, Sports massage, male and femai are welcome. HK style Tuina massage.... 60 min........ 45. Japan sport massage........ 60min........... 45. Thai massage...................

0 comments:

Post a Comment