Sunday 22 July 2012

AMAZING MASSAGE WITH PAULA - SPECIAL OFFER!!! -

I am trained in swedish/deep tissue massage and have about 2 years of an experience, I hold ITEC certificate. You are welcome to my place in Holloway rd, where you will find fantastic atmosphere, candles, soft music and shower facilities with towels. So call me on 0776 139 4573 to have a link to my webpage or to book an appointment I am available from 12 pm till 9 pm Monday to Friday Happy hours from 12 pm to 4 pm Ł50/hr Paula, 20 yo, Polish masseuse:) I am looking forward to hear from you:) 07761394573 This is not a sexual service I am available for both genders Try our amazing ActiDerm products and be hooked for life. All you will ever need to help with weight loss and get rid of those inches permanently. would love to get the youthful glow back in your skin, then look no further. we have the equivalent of botox, eye lifts and lifting serums. All products are surgery like or medical inspired for home use and affordable prices. save up to a massive **70%** ordering direct from me. You can also book a free pamper evening in with friends and try out these amazing treatments.Plus receive a free wrap on the night and up to 130 of products. contact Kelly**ActiDerm** 07817945955.xx find me on facebook*****kelly streets actiderm***** Would you like a Therapeutic Massage with a difference.? We are 2 qualified and experienced female physical therapists who have been in the business for over 12 years and are second to none. Our de-stressing 4 handed massage therapy works in synergy to give a truly mind blowin

0 comments:

Post a Comment