Sunday 22 July 2012

Massage therapy in comfort by female masseuse -

hi, I am female 20 years old and offering various massage treatments to male and female clients in comfort of my professional home salon. Massage is so good for you and can relieve so much pent up stress. I can assure you the massage will be tailored and imaginative. I am fully qualified (mary-reid diploma)M I have facilities for shower and clean towels and refreshments are available. Please do not hesitate to contact me for all details 07532433771 Thank You this is non sexual service Hi Ladies, get booking your summer beauty treatments Semi permanent lashes 40 with 2 sets of infills free Bio sculpture hands and feet 30 Bio sculpture hand/feet and lashes 50 Bio sculpure hands, feet and lashes 60 Brazilian blowdry 45 Book two lots for yourself and someone else and get more money off Safe 18 Inch Human Hair Extensions, No Glue, FREE Products, Cut, Style, Special Offers End Soon, MOBILE 07830200836 VISIT MY WEBSITE NOW - http://www.longerlengthhair.co.uk Find Out How It Works and get MORE INFORMATION AND MORE PICS. Answers are free!! I am an experienced, mobile hair stylist who is offering 100% Human Hair Extensions; All in the comfort of your own home. Here’s what you will be getting:- 

0 comments:

Post a Comment