Sunday 22 July 2012

MASTER MASSAGE---BY PROFESSIONAL MALE THERAPIST !

Hi, I am professional male terapist,29 yars old,fully qualified ITEC -diploma,and now I offer my Massage services in London,my studio in central London,Paddington or out call. My services: Swedish full body massage Deep tissue massage Swedish, Deep Tissue Massage provides the necessary bespoken treatment to release multiple knotted areas which show the most tension. Swedish Body Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage will help to reduce the strains built up in the muscles and improve your overall feeling of comfort and so contribute to your success and enthusiasm for life and work Fees: 40 for 60 minutes of Swedish Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage 60 for 90 minutes of Swedish Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage 80 for 120 minutes of Swedish Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage For out call is 20 more for my trevel. Book an appointment now for HELLO THERE !!! Massage is a wonderful way to relax your body and mind and get rid of stressful life ! Take time off for you only and allow yourself to enjoy this amazing treatment ! I work as massage therapist , my name is Maria , 29y.o to make an appointment please call 07525165540 CALL ACCEPTED 11am-8 pm Swedish massage Deep relaxing massage Classical massage PLEASE NOTE; THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE http://www.tanthai.co.uk/ THIS IS GENUINE ADVERTISE NON SEXUAL SERVICE Address : Kingscote, Yate Bristol BS37 8YE Contact Rattana on 07792395033. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment