Tuesday 24 July 2012

Professional Masseuse between Guildford and Aldershot .

ITEC qualified, professional, mature, elegant Masseuse. Rural location. Safe and easy parking. Deep tissue/lighter touch, extremely nurturing massage, to soothe away pain, stress and tension. An unforgettable experience. This is NOT a sexual service. Ladies and gentlemen both welcome. Tel: Helen 01483 810175 or 07790 636340 Acrylic Nails - 14.00 Leopard,Glitter,Stripe,Flower,​Black & White Tips available. Bows 30p Gems 5p Full Crystal Nail 1 Appointments Available For Next Week Check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/straw.hairandbeauty to book! I am offering remedial treatment for NEW CLIENTS only for 40pound/h (normaly i charging 45pounds). Do not hesitate and contact me. I SPECIALIZE IN TREATING: Sport injuries;Stress;Repetitive strain injuries;Isomnia;Headaches;Sciatica;Frozen Shoulders;Tenis elbow;Depresion;Arthritis;Chronic/acute spine,back and shouldres condition,etc I am also offering: - Sport -post nad-pre event massage - Deep tissue massage - Posture correction - Kinesiotherapy taping - Pregnency bliss and bebe massage - Anti cellulitis massage Please send me text to arrange appoitmet with the name and time suit for you or email me if you like quicker answer.I will answer at the time except when I am with a client, when I will reply between appointments www.hairandmakeupbycdw.co.uk I am a mobile hairdresser offering the brazillian blowdry treatment in your own home for 50 and upwards depending on your hair type and how long the application takes. I can visit you or you can come to my home. I use 2 met

0 comments:

Post a Comment