Monday 20 August 2012

Acrylic nail extensions offered in the comfort of your own home by a qualified technician. +

Hi there my name is Helen and I am a qualified nail technician offering the personal touch within the comfort of your home. I offer acrylic nail extensions using The Edge products which are proven to be one of the best on the market. I offer early and late appointments for your convenience and weekend appointments sat/sun where available. I cover all Leicestershire areas including Leicester itself. Prices are as follows; Full set of clear tips - 25.00 Full set of glitter, coloured or French tips - 28.00 Infills - 15.00 Overlay on the natural nail - 20.00 Soak off includes mini manicure - 6.00 Crystals on the toes - 20.00 I also offer waxing and prices are as follows; Brow - 5.00 Upper lip and chin - 6.00 Underarm - 9.00 Half leg - 11.00 Full leg - 19.00 Bikini - 10.00 Hollywood (all off including b I offer sports massage in relaxed enviroment. or can travel to you. I deal with alot of sportsl players who want to relax and rejuvenate the body I have own place based in birmingham city centre or i can travel I am 22 years of age very sporty as i work along side football/rugby so if you are sporty we will have alot in common call 07570307196 Safe 18 Inch Human Hair Extensions, No Glue, FREE Products, Cut, Style, Special Offers End Soon, MOBILE 07830200836 VISIT MY WEBSITE NOW - http://www.longerlengthhair.co.uk Find Out How It Works and get MORE INFORMATION AND MORE PICS. Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment