Sunday 19 August 2012

Bridal Make-up / Wedding Make-up Offer/ Bridal Hair *

Ladies try not to miss out on the current offer your Bridal Make-up Bridal Hair Trial at salon 25 Bridal Make-up trial at salon 25 Bridal Hair & Make-up trial at salon 45 Bridal Hair and Make-up Trial in the comfort of your own home 50 Bridal Make-up 60 Bridal Hair 50 Bridal Hair & Make-up Trial and Day 150 Please note that I am based in Leicester and travel cost will apply at 35p per mile and overnight stay in local hotel. About me I run a friendly and a professional Home Salon using only the quality of products. I have been accredited by VTCT and gained a diploma in Beauty Therapy.In addition I have been trained with Kryolan Mephisto Make -up Academy and has wealth of experience working with Brides and Photographers. Consultation with the client will be carried out ensuring that your needs are met and the desired re FULL BODY SWEDISH MASSAGE 30 FULL BODY AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE 30 FULL BODY SPORTS MASSAGE 30 REFLEXOLOGY FOOT MASSAGE 30 PROFFESIONAL MASSAGE ONLY. Why not treat yourself with a luxury manicure and pedicure? My name is Lizzie i am fully qualified and i am offering both these services for 20. I do drive and i am able to come to your home to do the treatments or your more than welcome to come to me. (I live in Mansfield) I will always carry my proof my qualification with me. These treatments will cover a relaxing foot spa and a hand a foot massage, cuticle work, nail shaping, and also choose from my wide range of Malva polishes. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment