Thursday 2 August 2012

Le Boudoir A Beautiful Experience SPRAYTANNING ONLY £10 (usually£15)l ?

Ladies be pampered in my tranquil and elegant beauty room based in my lovely home. Leave your stresses and worries at the door and unwind . I can offer a facial tailored to your specific needs or maybe a relaxing and soothing massage? I am a qualified lash and brow expert. Maybe you want to get that body beachready so waxing or exfoliation are the order of the day? Perhaps a bodywrap is in order to give you instant inch loss for that special outfit? I am a mature and experienced therapist and am always adding new treatments to my menu of services. All my treatments are offered at sensible prices . member of the guild of beauty therapists. Tel.07922033777 for your appointment. (ladies only) PRICES waxing from 5 brazillian or hollywood 20 facials 20 full body massage20 lash or brow tint 5 brow reshape 5 beautyschool 10 (redeemable against purchase) pamperparties price on application SPRAYTA I live in Edinburgh City Centre. I have following facilities at my place: Threading : Eyebrows 3, Upperlips 2 , Forehead 2, Chin 2, Full Face 7 Facial : Starting from 8 Various different options: Vitamin E, Shahnaz and Fruits Waxing : Full Legs 10 Half legs 7, Full Arms 7, Half Arms 5, Under Arms 4 Pedicure : File and Polish 5,Basic 10 Manicure : File and Polish 5,Basic 8 Herbal Face Bleach : 3, Face Clean-up: 5 Hair Treatment : Head Massage half an hr 6, Heena on Head 8,herbal treatment for dandruff and hairfall. HAIR CUT strength cut 7 u shape cut 10 half layer c

0 comments:

Post a Comment