Wednesday 1 August 2012

Mature female offering a relaxing massage !

Hi would you like to feel pampered. Head,facial,body and foot massage iice warm relaxed surroundings then let me revitalise you leaving you feeling good.. Hope to hear from you soon. . I must stress that this is service is Non sexual. Are you looking for a massage in South West London? Relax and enjoy an amazing massage in the comfort of your own home. De-stress with the peace of mind that you are in the true hands of a professional. My name is Angelique, I have been practicing a variety of different alternative therapies/massage techniques for seven years. I am Itec qualified and am passionate about bodywork. There are many therapists out there, but sadly few good ones. I can get those knots out! I can release that stress. I can make you feel renewed. Whilst I do not offer sensual or tantric services, my massages are second to none! Treat yourself to an independent tailored gift that you truly deserve. Call me today, to make a booking 07961 363 728 Massage will enhance your energy, relax your body especially muscle tension; also improve blood circulation. Located at 30 Goodge Street, we are pleased to anounce the opening of our Tuina massage centre, HMN beauty centre. We have in the last 2 months; completely refurbished and purpose-built quiet and beautiful massage rooms for our clients. With no expense spared; our rooms are quiet, luxurious and each room even has its own power shower. Our Therapy from Hongkong, and China, provide Facial massage, Tuina Massage, Reflexology, chair massage, Chinese massage, Sports massage, male and femai are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment