Monday 3 September 2012

Alltration of dresses ?

HI I DO ALL KIND OF ALLTRATION OF ANY DRESSES WHETHER IT IS WESTERN OR TRADITIONAL DRESS SPECIALY THE PUNJABI SUITS I CAN FIX JIPS OF ANY DRESS AND I COST ONLY 5 POND YOU CAN CALL ME ANY TIME AND I CAN PROVIDE YOU MY BEST SERVICES THANKS FROM SONY I ALSO SELL DRESS MATERIAL AT VERY REASONABLE COST SO DONT HESITATE TO CALL ME FOR ANY KIND OF INQUIERY REGARDING THE SERVICES THANKS. MY CONTACT DETAILS ARE MOBILE NO 07852704956 Hi everyone my name is Kirstie, I have been within the hairdressing industry for 6 years and is now freelancing within the south west london area, Are you just too busy with work commitments to find the time to get to a hair salon or the thought of taking the children into a salon is far too stressful? look no further have your hair done in the comfort of your own home. All you need to accommodate me at your home is a chair and access to a sink. My price list follows Full head highlights -80 Half head highlights-65 Scattered highlights-55 Full head tint -70 Regrowth-50 Cut and Blow dry -30 Blow dry-15 Brazilian blow dry-90 I also offer a discount of 20% if you have four or more family members or friends that need their hair doing at one place. Contact me for your consultation on 07985700851 Dea Friend We know that you are busy and tired. Come to relax to a truly professional and charming therapists. Our place is prepared for a high-class ladies and gentlemen. You can expect: * Swedish massage * relaxing massage * classic massage &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment