Monday 3 September 2012

In or Out Calls Relaxing or Remedial Massage from £15 +

Have you had a hard day at work ? Are you stressed  and need to relax  and unwind? I am a very friendly and easy going 39 year old qualified guy  I am ITEC and VTCT level 3 qualified in Swedish massage, Deep Tissue, Sports, Aromatherapy and Hopi Ear Candle. I offer a superb relaxing  and stress relieving massage from only 15 for 30 minutes or 30 for an hour or 40 for 90 minutes. why not visit me in my private, clean and comfortable massage studio 5 minutes form Brighton train station I use a professional massage table , organic essential oil infused  oils and natural creams etc. So, if you need your tensed and stiff muscles worked on then text or call Ian on 07715 272334 When emailing or calling / text , please mention my name as this is a shared booking phone. As per gumtree rules this is a non sexual service and is available to both women and men. Enjoy either a deeply relaxing Full-Body Massage or Swedish Massage designed to release tension from top to toe ... soothing tight muscles, letting go of accumulated stress or tension and gently improving circulation. This delicious massage experience encourages the body to deeply relax and replenish whilst restoring calmness and wellbeing. You’ll be floating out on a cloud. I`m ITEC Qualified professional massage therapist. Out calls anywhere in Bedfordshire. Working hours: 11am-10pm,7 days a week. To make your booking call: 07901 079 214 For both men and women THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE I am female masseuse with excellent skills. I would like to offer you great way to relax. My massage is very special I will cover you in oils, play relaxing music and take away all your stress from you busy life. I work from my private flat. Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment