Saturday 21 July 2012

Models wanted for micro ring hair extensions advertisement photos ?

I am currently seeking a female to model for my hair extension company. I have had the company runing for over a year now and have been working on a mobile basis, however am trying to build the business and am looking to move onto a premises. I am looking to update my website and thus need some decent pictures to go onto it -- not just those ive taken myself! The pictures will be taken within a professional environment by a photographer for the purpose of use on my companys website homepage and for other advertisement (such as possibly business cards / flyers). You would preferably need some modeling experience and will recieve a full head of micro ring extensions for free as well as a copy of all pictures taken in the shoot for your own portfolio. Please contact via return email for applications / questions, and if possible please provide a recent photo, and contact details (email / telephone). Thanks! www.facebook.com/MandysExtensions Please like my page and share with your friends *************JULY OFFER************* 150 for full head of 18inch Microloops or Fusion Bonds Use only 100% Human Hair PM ME FOR FREE CONSULTATION :) Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting

0 comments:

Post a Comment