Tuesday 7 August 2012

35 yr Male Mobile massage this weekend special offers 07780 865898 *

Hello clients, I am available to new and existing clients this weekend. I offer swedish massage to male, female or pamper nights and can visit your home work or hotel or you can come to my treatment room. I am a fully qualified diploma massage therapist, hold a personal training certificate and a BSc (Hons) degree. You are in safe hands with me. Special offer with this advert 90 mins for 43 including assesment. 60mins 29. 10% when booking a 2nd treatment with me. Personal training is also available from either male or female instructor. Both male or female massage therapist are available for you to choose from. You will be totally looked after, feel fabulous and stress free when you are finished. will visit Bournemouth and surrounding areas for a small petrol charge. Give me a call today and discuss your requirements. Witheld or texts are not answered I HEAVENLY BEAUTIE Individual Party Lashes 12.50 lasts for upto 7 days, perfect for special occasions Call or Text to Book 07584 030 366 or visit www.heavenlybeautie.co.uk Heavenly Beautie 144 High Street Bentley Doncaster DN5 0AT Would you like a Therapeutic Massage with a difference.? If you have never tried our 4 handed massage therapy, now is the time to. We are 2 qualified and experienced female physical therapists who have been in the business for over 12 years and are second to none. Our de-stressing 4 handed massage therapy works in synergy to give a truly min

0 comments:

Post a Comment