Saturday 18 August 2012

£5 OFF SUMMER OFFER BODY MASSAGE/ REFLEXOLOGY BARGIN .

Hi Im Jacqui, Treat yourself to a relaxing massage. All massages are non sexual or sensual so you definately get a proper massage. I do massage the glutes. I can offer you a genuine body massage to help soothe away any aches and pains. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR ANY SEXUAL , SENSUAL OR NATURIST MASSAGES AS I DO NOT OFFER THESE. I am able to offer you treatments in my home or I am able to offer a mobile service. I provide all the equipment needed to have a real pampering. I am fully qualified in Swedish Massage level 3 VTCT & Level 4 Sports Massage. I am also qualified in Indian Head, Reflexology and many beauty treatments. I am based in Purfleet and will travel up to a 30 mile radius for mobile treatments. I can offer you a Swedish Massage which can help you to relax and unwind. I also offer Deep Tissue to help you with problem areas that need a deeper Elite Hairdressing Mobile Hairdressing Stevenage Exclusive Gumtree Special Offer - Shampoo & Set - 12.00 (Normal Price 17.50) (Offer Expires 31.08.2012) Book an appointment: www.elite-hairdressing.co.uk half price massage service 4U full body hot oil massage Hawaiian stile, as well 4hands massages, couples massages Enjoy the moment !Mob.07515454515 or 01316291582 or absoluteindigo.co.uk I am a fully qualified and experienced MALE therapist with Level 3 ITEC / VTCT in sports massage, swedish, aromatherapy massage, Indian head and Hopi Ear candleing . I am fully insured and hold a fully enhanced CRB. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE, this offer is valid for any massages taken from Saturday 30/6/

0 comments:

Post a Comment