Wednesday 15 August 2012

Bridal Hair n Makeup artist -

I am a qualified makeup artist based in Sheffield and covering nationwide. I cater for -bridal inc dupatta setting -mehndi -engagement -party Makeup and hair starting from 25.00. Contact me on 07581182060 for great packages. I am also available on http://www.facebook.com/misbah.mohammedmua to see more of my work. Guys Call or SMS on 07527949014 60mins 40 90mins 55 Are you looking for a full body massage comfort of your home or hotel. OUTCALLS ONLY Available for both men, women or couples Microbond/MicroRing Hair Extension 169 including Hair and Fitting REMI CHACHET AAA Double drawn hair, 0.8g per strand Just Fitting also available from 65 Lasts upto 5 months, easy to maintain Takes 2.5 hours to fit Aftercare leaflet provided Based in Bramhall, available mobile. Including Liverpool, Cheshire Blackpool and general NorthWest Appointments available Mon-Sat 10am-9pm MICROWEFT ALSO AVAILABLE Facebook account available so you can see more of my Before and After Pictures, and read reviews about the Hair I have done SPRAY TANS 10 Mobile 20 Various lotions, from light tan to deep dark tan Lucy 07762 536326 0161 317 7338 Before and after photos available on request My name is Katarina Pifkova and I am experienced Ashtanga yoga teacher. I am registered with Yoga Alliance and posses two 200RYT certificates. I am offering private classes at your home or office, or alternati

0 comments:

Post a Comment