Thursday 2 August 2012

CENTRAL LONDON FEMALE MASSUSE___www.angelickate.weebly.com ?

I am Kate, a newly BTEC qualified Massuse and are now offering Full body relaxation massage. I am a professional friendly petite afro-caribbean who advocates healthy living and healthy lifestyles. After a long hard day at work or to simply relax massage treatments have been proven to help. Massage therapies are ongoing treatments and i can help determine this at your consultation. At this consultation i will ask a series of questions to check for contraindications and allergies as i use relaxation oils. I am available in my private apartment in Islington. If i cant answer my phone, please text and i will get back to you. To book an appointment you need to visit my web site. For details of my web site please message and i will reply instantly. ** NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE** I provide counselling in a range of contexts including a Doctor’s Surgery, School and Prison as well as in my private practice. I support people from all backgrounds in addressing anxiety, stress, depression, addictions, bereavements and other negative emotions they may be experiencing. I provide a warm, non-judgemental space for people to talk and reflect on their experiences and explore new ways of thinking/being. I typically offer contracts of between 4-20 weeks but this is negotiable. Please contact me for a free initial conversation on: 07931 412 168 Michael (MSc. Therapeutic Counselling) www.2chairs1aimcounselling.co.uk MANICURE AND PEDICURE 5 SHELLAC 10 FULL BODY WAXING - 2 BIG AREAS AND ONE SMALL 15 EYELASH EXTENTIONS 9 FULL BODY MASSAGE - 15 AN HOUR FU

0 comments:

Post a Comment