Thursday 2 August 2012

Counsellor in South London - reduced fees for students/low income ?

I am a qualified counsellor practicing in South London - my office base is in Clapham although rooms are available to hire across the city so I can be flexible to suit your needs. I can offer reduced fees for students, counsellors-in-training and others on a low income. If you would like to know more, you can email me or telephone for a free initial discussion. About me: I have a Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling, and I am a member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists. My training is in Person-centred and Existential approaches, and I have experience in a variety of settings including universities and the NHS. I have a particular interest in anxiety management, stress and low self-esteem. About counselling: Person-centred therapy focuses on the client as the expert, with the counsellor taking a non-directive approach and providing a safe environment to fully explore all aspects of the s I am qualified Thai therapies and fully insured.Also have a certificate achievement in Thai Language and culture center Aston, Bermingham.Uk, charity Number: 1082096 In Addition.I achieved a certificate from the Union of Thai Traditional Medicine Society (Department of Medical Service Building 6, Ministry of Public Health.) Thailand My service include: Traditional Thai massage Thai Medical massage Thai Aromatherapy Thai Reflexology Both of Gender welcome Open:9am.-8pm.by appointment only.Hotel visit available.. Rate : 50 pounds/hour,Hotel visit 90 pounds/hour www.therapythaiuk.net PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE GENTS MOBILE HAIRDRE

0 comments:

Post a Comment