Friday 17 August 2012

Looking for a good local masseuse +

Hi, I am looking for a local masseuse to offer treatment on a regular basis for around 25 per session. Contact me by email to discuss further details please. * Mens/Boys Mobile Barber * Cuts from as little as 5, I come to your home/office/work etc. Too book an appointment Call 07858726611 Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! We are 2 guys offering 2 or 4 hands full body swedish/relaxing massage. We are fully qualified and work from our massage therapy room in Kirkby in Ashfield, where we use candlelight and soft music to help you unwind and relax. Our services are open to both male and female clients and are of a non sexual nature. Please call or text 07561487291 for more info. I invite you to step away from your busy life for a relaxing massage in your own environment. Enjoy the health benefits of relaxation, stress reduction, tension relief, and the many other advantages of therapeutic massage at an affordable price with no extra costs. Whether you are new and looking for a first time massage, or are an experienced and sophisticated mass

0 comments:

Post a Comment