Friday 20 July 2012

100% Human Hair Remy Hair Extensions -

Russian Remy Hair Extensions Best Quality Human Hair Pre Bonds or Micro Loops Any Length , Any Colour Cut and Blend Included Contact Ashleigh 07805 441838 for details Hi.My name is Simon and am full qualified with school and diploma and 7 years of professional experience...Excellent hand-eye condition...Abillity to do lots of diferent tipes of massage..Available for man and woman from any age..I do also good discounts fr9amom (Monday to Friday) 9am-4pm..One hour massage only 35....Also special offers for couple..If u get massage for ur self u can get for ur partner with(50%) discount..My availability for the moment is only outcalls. Deep tissue massage Sports massage Relax massage Aromaterapy massage Detox massage Lomi lomi massage Reflexology Acupressure Lymphatic dranage Head massage AVAILABILITY MONDAY TO SUNDAY 09am-11pm NOTICE: SORRY(I DO NOT ANSWER ON ANY PRIVATE NUMBERS) STRICTLY NOT SEXUAL OFFERS MANY THANKS SIMON I am a professionally trained, experienced integrative counsellor and psychotherapist working with a wide variety of issues, and a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I draw from and integrate a range of theoretical perspectives in my counselling practice as this enables me to adapt my approach according to the needs and personality of each client. I offer both short and longer-term therapy to young people, adults and couples. What Are Counselling and Psychotherapy? At times we all feel stressed a

0 comments:

Post a Comment