Wednesday 25 July 2012

UNIQUE RELAXATION BY SWEET PAULA *

I am trained in swedish/deep tissue massage and have about 2 years of an experience, I hold ITEC certificate. You are welcome to my place in Holloway rd, where you will find fantastic atmosphere, candles, soft music and shower facilities with towels. So call me on 0776 139 4573 to have a link to my webpage or to book an appointment I am available from 12 pm till 9 pm Looking forward to hear from you:) Paula, 20 yo, Polish masseuse:) 07761394573 This is not a sexual service! Both: Men and Women are welcome! FULL BODY MASSAGES BY A MALE MASSEUR. I AM VTCT QUALIFIED WITH 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE. MASSAGE IS FOR ALL AND CAN BE CATERED TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. I AM RELAXED ABOUT THE WHOLE THING AND MASSAGE IS CARRIED OUT IN A RELAXED CALMING ATMOSPHERE. I CAN TRAVEL TO YOU IF YOU ARE IN BELFAST AREA AND I CAN ALSO TRAVEL TO YOUR HOTEL. YOU CAN ALSO TRAVEL TO ME. FULL BODY MASSAGE IS 35. CALL OR TEXT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR TO MAKE APPOINTMENT. as per gumtree policy not a sexual service I am a beautician working from home in west derby. I offer treatments including shellac, entity acrylic nails, shellac rockstar, plus eyebrow waxing and tinting, eyelash tint and eyelash extensions spray tan and waxing. Shellac 15 Acrylic nails including shellac topcoat 18 Rockstar nails (fingers only) 15 Spray tan 15 Eyebrow wax, eyebrow tint & eyelash

0 comments:

Post a Comment