Sunday 22 July 2012

Relax your body and unwind from your stresses +

If you are feeling tired and stressed? Then let me come to you and help you relax and unwind. I am very skilful friendly and charming and will make you feel at ease and comfortable. My techniques are generally soft and gentle but can be deep and firm if required according to your wishes. The massage will hopefully re-energise you, relaxing your body and mind. I provide a full body massage, 1 hour 35.00 or a back and shoulder massage, 30 min 20.00 It is for male and female and does not include sexual service Hours are from 10.00 till 1800 generally. Monday-Friday Qualified Aromatherapist (Diploma Holistic Therapies) Qualification in 2002. Offering Full Body Aromatherapy Massage, Full Body and Part Body Massage Offered. Hot stone massage available soon. Choice of 2 male massuers (22 & 28) Prices start from 35 per hour Relax to calming music in an ambient environment, with aromatic scents. Services offered are Non Sexual, Tantric or Nudist Services available to both Male and Females (couples welcome) **The above advert conforms to add Gumtree Massage Terms and Conditions** Please Email, Call or Text (Text is preferred as busy at times) I have recently opend my own salon in stretford area, its on a main road 5 minutes from the trafford centre.I currently have a treatment room for rent,.....this would be ideal for anyone carrying out massages or beauty treatments i also possibly will have a chair for beauty and nail services.Please contact me for more information. Come and have a vajazzle for only 5 (usual price is 10). You can have me design a shape for you or you can tell me what you want (to within reas

0 comments:

Post a Comment