Saturday 1 September 2012

Hopi Ear Candling from £20.00 +

* Heavenly Beautie - Hopi Ear Candling Treatments * Using BIOSUN candles which only contaiatural ingredients, the none burning end is placed gently in the ear making a painless and relaxing treatment. Ideal for excess wax, stress & miagrains, tension headaches, sinus problems & also helps to aid hearing Hopi ear candling 20.00 Course of 3 50.00 To book an appointment call or text Sarah 07584 030 366 or visit www.heavenlybeautie.co.uk Heavenly Beautie 144 High Street Bentley Doncaster DN5 0AT I am a Reiki Master / Teacher of the Usui lineage. I offer Reiki healing and attunements to all three levels, as well as Teacher level. Reiki utilises the highest form of natural healing energy. It handles issues such as stress, depression, fear, phobias, addictions along with emotional/mental/physical imbalances and ailments. I am in East Reading and work from the comfort of my home. I am a member of the U.K. Reiki Federation. If you know about Reiki and have had treatments before, I hope you will find the availability of a Practitioner in your area helpful. If you are new to Reiki, please do not hesitate to contact me for further discussions. You do not need to undress for Reiki treatments. This is not a sexual service and is offered to both genders. I am a qualified barber working out of a well established barbershop in Rayleigh, Essex. To gain further experience and refine my skills I will be offering completely free mens haircuts in any style or length you would like. I will be offering this free servic

0 comments:

Post a Comment