Wednesday 18 July 2012

GITA`S SHANTI MASSAGE (BY A MAURITIAN FEMALE THERAPIST) ?

relaxing aromatherapy swedish ayurvedic indian head massage slimming sport massage pregnancy deep tissue also available manicure and pedicure for male for booking call me on 0770 905 4577 Massage is calming and great way to unwind, de-stress and uplift your mood, during this massage every part of the body can be massaged. Availability: Incalls and outcalls from 10.00am Mon-Sun Location: Luton Travel too: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, London If a specific time slot is essential for you to reserve by 11.00am Fees Full Body Massage 100 - 60 minutes 150 - 90 minutes Etiquette: You can expect to be treated with the utmost respect. Confidentiality is always presumed. I use the highest quality natural products on clients. You will be expected to be clean for treatments. If you would like a shower let me know in advance. PLEASE NOTE: please do not call for sex. NO WITHELD OR PRIVATE NUMBERS I am an ITEC qualified massage therapist, gave up my studio and provide mobile massage. Please call me for more info. All massage will be done for your health benefit. After the massage you will be more than happy for calling me. So what are you waiting for? I am waiting for your call to book you for an amazing therapeutic massage. I offer massage to both genders. I do not o

0 comments:

Post a Comment