Tuesday 17 July 2012

WAXING COURSE BRISTOL tutor with 20 years experience ?

BRISTOL NAIL & BEAUTY TRAINING SCHOOL MERCURE HOLLAND HOUSE HOTEL & SPA REDCLIFFE HILL BRISTOL BS1 6SQ TELEPHONE 0117 3771103 www.bristolnailandbeautytrainingschool.co.uk ALL COURSES ARE BABTAC ACCREDITED FOR YOU TO GAIN FULL INSURANCE TO WORK ON THE PUBLIC We teach all nail & beauty treatments for you to start your new career. Our courses run weekly. Hi, I am a qualified independent masseuse from Thailand. I offer you professional massage treatments to get rid of your tension and stress. You will be relaxed and refreshed. Full Body Thai Massage 1 hour/ 30 Full Body Oil Massage 1 hour/ 30 Swedish Massage 1 hour/ 30 Deep Tissue Massage 1 hour/ 30 Head, Back and Shoulder Oil Massage 30 mins/ 20 Appointment are available Monday - Friday from 10.30am - 18.00pm Frames Complex Belfast City Centre near Belfast Telegraph Thai Traditional Massage was part of my life since I was growing up in Bangkok. I offer you Relaxing Traditional Thai Massage. Open 9 am to 10 pm Full body 52 , 60min. Hot oil/Back Neck Shoulder I visit to your Premises. Call now 07974346332

0 comments:

Post a Comment